I have been the Studio Head, Programmer and Game Designer at Pyrodactyl Games since December 2009, where I’ve worked on:
- The Red Stone – upcoming turn based tactical RPG with systemic unit generation and missions.
- Good Robot – procedurally generated shoot ’em up rogue-lite with systemic level layouts, upgrades and enemy placement.
- Unrest – award-winning story driven role playing game set in ancient India.
- Will Fight for Food – hybrid of beat ’em up and RPG with a conversation system that takes tone and body language into account.
- A.Typical RPG – weird slice of life adventure game that has football, dance-off and exam mini-games.
I was a Programmer for Dystopia, a multiplayer cyberpunk themed total conversion of Half Life 2 available on Steam.
You can visit my LinkedIn profile here.
Apart from my interest in making games, I’m also passionate about teaching people to make games. I believe it’s our responsibility in the game industry to pass on our knowledge to future generations of game developers.
To this end, I was a Game Design & Programming trainer at DSK International Campus, Pune from August 2017 to July 2018.
In Train Jam 2017, I was a game designer and programmer in the team that made Zombies on Demand in ~48 hours. ZOD is a resource management / strategy game built using Unity.
I was an active member of the Half Life 2 modding community during my years in college, contributing as a programmer on several projects:
- Unnamed Project – a canceled pipe arrangement game by Puny Human games.
- Neptune – a Half Life 2 Total Conversion from October 08 to March 2010.
- Guard Duty: Source – a remake of Blue Shift from December 08 to March 2010.
- Star Trek Enterprise: Temporal Cold War – a Half Life 2 Total Conversion based on Star Trek.
I’m a playable character in Laxius Party, a game made by Indinera, the creator of the Laxius Power series of games.