I am the Studio Head, Programmer and Game Designer at Pyrodactyl Games, where I developed a cross-platform game engine in C++ that was used in the following projects:
- Good Robot – procedurally generated shoot ’em up rogue-lite with systemic level layouts, upgrades and enemy placement.
- Unrest – award-winning story driven role playing game set in ancient India.
- Will Fight for Food – hybrid of beat ’em up and RPG with a conversation system that takes tone and body language into account.
- A.Typical RPG – weird slice of life adventure game that has football, dance-off and exam mini-games.
I was a Programmer for Dystopia, a multiplayer cyberpunk themed total conversion of Half Life 2 available on Steam.
Apart from my interest in game development, I’m incredibly passionate about education. I believe it’s imperative that we in the game industry pass on our knowledge to future generations of game developers, and inspire them to be the best versions of themselves.
To this end, I’m currently a Game Design & Programming faculty at DSK International Campus, Pune.
In Train Jam 2017, I was a game designer and programmer in the team that made Zombies on Demand in ~48 hours. ZOD is a resource management / strategy game built using Unity.
I was an active member of the Half Life 2 modding community during my years in college, contributing as a programmer on several projects:
- Unnamed Project – a canceled pipe arrangement game by Puny Human games.
- Neptune – a Half Life 2 Total Conversion from October 08 to March 2010.
- Guard Duty: Source – a remake of Blue Shift from December 08 to March 2010.
- Star Trek Enterprise: Temporal Cold War – a Half Life 2 Total Conversion based on Star Trek.
I’m a playable character in Laxius Party, a game made by Indinera, the creator of the Laxius Power series of games.