Here’s what you need to know about it:
- Unrest in a narrative driven RPG set in ancient India.
- It is a story divided into 4 chapters, with the focus on ordinary people struggling through their lives.
- It has a detailed conversation system that measures how much people like, fear and respect you.
- Combat is an option, but is always avoidable. There are no obligatory fights against faceless mooks, every battle has a reason.
- It has damn awesome art and music based on ancient India.
It has been around 12 hours since we launched Unrest on Kickstarter, and we are at about 17 percent of the goal already – a little more and we’ll reach our goal! Thanks for the great show of support, we absolutely love you! For more information, visit the Kickstarter page for the game and please consider pledging your support! There are some great bonuses, such as adding yourself as a character in the game, a copy of the soundtrack, the Unrest novella and much more.